Stream the showcase of winning pieces and honorable mentions from the first ever Zoom Play Festival!
This past fall, the LPCA commissioned new, one-act plays written exclusively for Zoom. Over 135 works were submitted from all over the world as part of a playwriting contest designed to match the strange new landscape in which theatre artists suddenly found themselves in 2020.
The showcase will be available for purchase February 26th at 6pm through March 26th.
Click here to view the Zoom Play Festival program.
- Joe the Rememberer – James Still, Winner
- Dream On, Black Girl – Maxine Joie du Maine, Winner
- Choices – James McLindon, winner
- Who's On Zoom? – Cynthia Faith Arsenault, Winner
- Pandemic Speed Dating – Molly Wagner, Honorable Mention
- Meetings – Michael P. Adams, Honorable Mention
- How Do I Get This Damn Thing to Work? – Lawrence Goodman, Honorable Mention
- It Looks Like Snow – Jeffrey Kirkland, Honorable Mention