Wednesday, February 3, 5:00-7:00pm EST
Join Sarah online as we paint a summer cottage garden brimming with daisies and other wildflowers in Sarah's loose and juicy watercolor style.
- Brushes-Assorted round brushes
- Small flat 3/4 or 1 inch
- Paper-Arches or Saunders c140lb cold press. Please use good paper since we will be using masking fluid.
- Masking Fluid-Pebeo or Winsor Newton
- Masking fluid brush-Cheap soft synthetic (small)
- Spray bottle, hairdryer, paper towels
- Paint - Please use whatever is on your palette! Sarah will be using:
- Yellow Ochre
- Cad Yellow
- Burnt Sienna
- Cad Red
- Cobalt Violet
- Cobalt Blue
- Ultramarine Blue
- Perylene Green
- Paynes Gray
- Neutral Tint
Click here to view the reference image and print for class!