Tuesday, June 30, 5:00-7:00PM EDT
This June, join renowned artist Sarah Yeoman for a series of 3 watercolor classes focusing on wild and scenic subjects - this class is the final session of the series!
- Watercolor paper, preferably cold pressed (12x16 or 14x20)
- Paint - cerulean blue, ultramarine blue, yellow ochre, burnt sienna, perylene green, perm rose, cad yellow, paynes gray, lavender
- Firm board for taping paper to
- Masking tape
- 1 round watercolor brush #10 or #12
- 1 small round #2 or #4
- Masking fluid
- Small plastic container for water
- Paper towels
- Hair dryer
- Water spray bottle
- Image printed and sketched on your paper
Click here to download and/or print reference images to begin your prep work for class!
Where Can I Buy Supplies?
The Bookstore Plus in Lake Placid is offering curbside pickup and limited delivery services! Call 518.523.2950 to order any materials you may need and pay by phone.