In the upcoming 2018/2019 season, your business will have the chance to support over 75 programs of dance, music and theatre for patrons at the Arts Center.
Help the LPCA continue to grow as an affordable and accessible educational, cultural and performance center by advertising with us. Your generous support is what allows us to provide diverse and enriching programming to families in our area.
Our Annual Playbill allows advertisers a unique venue for reaching new patrons throughout the region. Consider placing an advertisement in our program and help support arts in the Adirondacks.
Great Reasons to place an Ad in our 2018/19 Annual Playbill:
1. The LPCA will be presenting over 50 programs of dance, music and theatre in 2018/19
2. The LPCA will be producing ONE major playbill, which will be used for all of our presentations from June 2018 to May 2019.
3. Over 40,000 people will see your ad over the course of the 2018/19 season.
4. Your advertisement helps to support a year of exceptional arts and entertainment for area residents and tourists alike.
5. LPCA audiences have higher levels of education and more discretionary income than average audiences. And they love to support local businesses.
6. The average arts patron spends $34 in the community each time they come to an event. Your ad can help drive audiences to your business.
7. Placing an Ad is easy contact Anya at 518-523-2512 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a payment plan.
8. We can accept new Ads in camera ready, eps, or pdf format. We can also create an ad for you.
Dates to Remember
- April 1, 2018 - Please respond to reserve your spot
- May 6 , 2018 - PDF or EPS ad copy due
Pricing - Click Here For Size & Price Breakdown
- Full Page: 5" x 8" - $500 (B&W) or $600 (Color)
- Half Page: 5" x 3.875" - $300 (B&W) or $360 (Color)
- Quarter Page Horizontal: 5" x 1.875" - $175 (B&W) or $210 (Color)
- Quarter Page Vertical: 2.375" x 3.875" - $175 (B&W) or $210 (Color)
- Eighth Page: 2.375" x 1.875" - $100 (B&W) or $120 (Color)