Whether it is a yoga class or a musical performance, we have a space that can meet your needs.
The LPCA frequently rents a portion (or all) of the building to various community organizations – serving as a gathering place for everything from theatre productions to receptions to rehearsal space.
We’ve listed the standard rental rates below, but we love collaboration and partnerships. If there is an interest in using one of our spaces, we encourage you to reach out. We’re happy to discuss availability and options no matter your budget.
To inquire about space or availability, reach out to Jon, our Managing Director.
Available Spaces / Uses:
- Theatre: A traditional 355-seat Proscenium Arch theatre with sound, lights and backstage support facilities. Ideal for theatre performances (from musicals to plays) or movie screenings.
- Gallery @ LPCA: The Gallery, which doubles as the theatre lobby, presents 10 rotating exhibits each year. This provides a fantastic atmosphere for your small gathering of 50 to 75 people.
- Studios: The LPCA has two dance studios, a multipurpose room, and a few other small spaces tucked away for you to refine your dance, music or art-making skills.
Theatre Rental Rates
- Just the space / no technical elements: $60 per hour / $150 for four hours / $350 for the day
- Technical Rehearsals / includes one technician and access to all inventoried light, sound and film equipment: $150 per hour / $300 for four hours / $600 for the day
- Theatre Performance / 4-5 hours rentals which includes one technician and access to all inventoried light, sound and film equipment (box office, marketing and FOH staffing are available but billed separately): $500 per event
- $20 per hour / $60 for four hours / $120 for the day
Gallery @ LPCA
- $225 per event