Box Office / Gallery Associate
Basic Job Function:
Through in-person and phone interactions, act as a customer service representative for the LPCA at our Main Campus Location.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate top-quality and high-impact customer service by answering customer inquiries and ensuring smooth ticketing transactions and art sales.
• Process a variety of ticketing requests, for single performances & subscription sales.
• Supervise our volunteer ushers at performance time.
• Assist with various administrative and other duties as directed by Box Office and Gallery Managers.
• Consistently serve as a friendly, respectful, and proactive representative of the LPCA.
This part-time year-round position will begin in August. Applicants must regularly be available for weekends and evening shifts, depending on performance schedules. Weekly hours will vary.
• Superior customer service instincts, amiable personality, and unflappable disposition.
• Proven ability to troubleshoot with technological tools.
• Aptitude for CRM software; experience is a plus.
• Previous sales experience preferred.
• Competence with MS Office applications, including Word and Excel
Skills and Key Characteristics:
A collaborative spirit, excellent communication skills, positive attitude, self-motivation, and love of performance and art are essential. The successful candidate will be a proactive, detail-oriented thinker looking to contribute to a fast-paced, not-for-profit environment. They are passionate about the visual and performing arts, and want to support a variety of organizations who execute terrific work at a high level.
To apply, e-mail resume, cover letter, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org with Box Office Associate in the subject line. No mail, faxes or phone calls.