Wednesday, September 15th, 5:00-7:00pm Eastern (Advanced Beginner/Intermediate skill level)
Join Sarah as we learn how to work in the Wet in Wet watercolor technique using flat brushes. Sarah will be sharing her "Jane In The Light" painting to demonstrate how to build shape, color and value onto a wet surface. Paint along if you like or sit back and just watch! The video will be available for approx. 4 weeks for you to enjoy.
- Brushes - Sarah will be using large flat and small flat for this painting. She uses Robert Simmons Skyflow 1 1/2 inch White Sable and a 3/4 inch flat.
- We will be using Masking Fluid for this painting
- Paints - Please use whatever colors you already have on your palette! Sarah will be using Quinacrodone Gold, Quinacrodone Rose, Cobalt Blue and Antwerp Blue.
- Paper - Sarah will be using Arches 140lb COLD press for this painting and will be working on an approx. 12x20 format. Please paint whatever size you like! PLEASE USE GOOD PAPER. LESS EXPENSIVE PAPER DOES NOT GET THE SAME EFFECTS.
- Other - Firm backing board, Masking tape, Water container, Sponge, Hair Dryer, Paper Towels, Spray Bottle
Click here to view/download the reference image for class!
Reminder - This painting and the sole use of it are the property of Sarah Yeoman and may not be reproduced without permission. Paintings done in this workshop are for study purpose only and should not be sold or represented as the participant's original work.
Questions? Please contact Tara! email@example.com