Youngsters ages 2 to 12 years will be introduced to tumbling and basic gymnastic skills. The goal is to develop strength, flexibility and coordination as well as building self-confidence.
Tumbling Classes - Fall, Winter & Spring Sessions
Tumbling classes are back! Contact Anya Villeneuve with any questions: 518.523.2512 ext. 1000 or [email protected]
Fall 2022 Session
Tuesdays (6 Weeks): October 25, November 1, 8, 15, 29 & December 6
*Registration opens on Monday, September 12th at 10am for LPCA Members Plus + and Tuesday, September 13 at 10am for the general public
- All children must be registered to participate.
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration. Your child is not considered to be registered for class until full payment is received.
- There is limited availability in each class. Students will be put on a waitlist if the class has been filled. Once on a waitlist, we will contact you if a spot opens up. We cannot allow unregistered students into a class.
- Questions on the program should be directed to Anya at 523.2512 ext. 1000 (LPCA) or [email protected].
TOTS | 11 - 11:45am | Course Fee: $70
Ages 2 to 3 ½ years
Must be accompanied by an adult.
KINDER GYM | 2:45 - 3:45pm | Course Fee: $80
Ages 3 ½ to 5 years (This group will be split into 2 different groups within the class: 3.5-4 and 4-5)
WIGGLE & ROLL 1 | 4-5pm | Course Fee: $80
Ages 5 and 6 years
WIGGLE & ROLL 2 | 5:15 - 6:15pm | Course Fee: $80
Ages 7 and 8 years
FLIPS | 6:30 - 7:30pm | Course Fee: $80
Ages 9 to 12 years
Class Refund Policy
- Contact us at least 6 days before the first class date, and we will refund the cost of the class minus a 15% enrollment fee.
- Contact us 5 days or less before the first class date (within the week of the first class), and we will offer class credit for a future activity.
Call us at 518.523.2512 or email [email protected] to request a refund.