• Please be 15 minutes early for class to get dressed and ready so class can start on time.
• Bring a water bottle.
• Students should always wear the proper attire for their classes including shoes.
• In the ballet classes, student's hair should always be pulled back in a bun.
• No long jewelry in class.
• Parents are not allowed in the studios during classes.
• Children must be 3 and toilet trained.
• A list of make-up classes will be posted outside each of the studios at the start of the dance year. Students are encouraged to make-up any missed classes.
• New students/existing students will NOT be allowed to sign up for/return to classes after February 11, 2020. At this point our teachers have already started working on choreography for the recital and students will have to make a commitment by that date.
• Private lessons by request.
While ages are given as a guide, LPSD bases its levels on technique, not age. For the 2019/2020 school year, ballet students will be placed by an instructor prior to registration. New students to the school will be placed based on technique shown during the first classes taken.
Evaluations & Observations:
Parents are not allowed to observe class other than during assigned observation week (January 21-25, 2020) and the recital (May 31, 2020). Teachers will NOT talk to parents about students' performance immediately before or after a class. If you need to speak to someone about your students' performance, we can schedule a call/meeting.
Monthly/session/yearly – Parents will be required to sign a contract agreement in the registration paperwork saying they agree to the below terms:
1) Monthly – if you choose to do monthly installments we will collect your card number and your card will be charged on the 1st of every month. If the first falls on a weekend or a holiday it will be charged on the next operating business day. If you start in the middle/end of a month you will be charged for that whole month.
2) Session – after the start of your first class you have 2 weeks to decide if you want to continue with dance. If you drop within that 2 weeks you will get a refund -15% enrollment fee. Anything after 2 weeks is non-refundable.
3) Yearly – after the start of your first class you have 2 weeks to decide if you want to continue with dance. If you drop within that 2 weeks you will get a refund -15% enrollment fee. Anything after 2 weeks is non-refundable.
Drop-In Rate - $15 per class (Payment is due to instructor before the start of each class.)
Creative Movement - $150 per year
Tap (1,2, or 3) or Jazz - $210 per year
Pre-Ballet - $270 per year
Beginner - $650 per year
Intermediate - $783 per year
Advanced Intermediate - $1,100 per year
Advanced - $1,500 per year
There will be a $30 non-refundable recital fee (costumes are included in this fee, does not include tights or shoes.)
Questions? Call or email Anya at 518.523.2512 ext. 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.