- Students should always wear the proper attire for their classes including shoes.
- Hair should always be pulled back preferably in a bun.
- No long jewelry should be worn in class.
- Parents are not allowed in the studios during classes.
- It is important that all students label their dance attire.
- There will be a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- Children must be 3 and toilet-trained by September 1 to participate
- Make-up classes available by pre-approval only
Class Cancellations & Make-up Classes
If class is cancelled due to weather, notification will be sent by 2 PM through Facebook and email. Those without internet access can call 518.523.2512 and select 1 for information. All cancellations will be listed on the Box Office voicemail.
Students are expected to attend all scheduled classes. If an absence is necessary, please give 24 hour notice. Students then have the remainder of the session to make up any absence. Classes may be made up at any time and with any style, provided it is of equal or greater level than taken. Please notify Terpsie of all absences.
No make-ups shall be allowed for the four weeks prior to exams and recitals.
ABT students that need to miss class over a prolonged period for participation in other activities will be allowed to convert monthly payments to per class payments to accommodate these special circumstances. All per class payments will be billed out at $10 per class for all levels. This must be pre-approved by Terpsie Toon.
Scholarships / Financial Assistance
Limited scholarships and financial assistance are available. Students may submit a letter to the School of Ballet & Dance staff expressing their desires to study dance and evidence of financial need.
Pay for one session up front and receive:
- 15% off tuition
- Free LPSBD T-shirt
Pay for the whole year up front and receive:
- 20% off tuition
- Free LPSBD Sweatshirt
ABT Division: Leotards and skirts will be purchased through the LPCA. Dancers are required to purchase their own tights and shoes
Open Division: Dancers are required to purchase all their own attire and shoes.
Uniforms are available through Discount Dance Online. No jazz sneakers please.
To order uniforms:
1. Go to www.DiscountDance.com
2. Select Dance Teacher Program
3. Enter Terpsie Toon
4. Click on Dress Selection
5. Complete your order!