This class has been postponed out of an abundance of caution and concern for the community amidst COVID-19. Please stay tuned for a rescheduled date. Questions? Contact us at 518.523.2512 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to pursue a sewing project, but intimidated by the thought of navigating a pattern?
Let instructor Dawn Klotzko of Cabin Creek Stitchery help you through so you can complete the pattern-based project of your desires!
Bring your sewing pattern, materials and sewing machine.
SAVE $15 - Sign up for all 3 March sewing classes through the registration button above and save!
- March 12 - Become Friends with Your Sewing Machine
- March 19 - Make Reusable Shopping Bags
- March 26 - How to Read a Sewing Pattern
Adult Workshop Refund Policy
- Contact us at least 6 days before the course date, and we will refund the cost of the workshop minus a 15% enrollment fee.
- Contact us 5 days or less before the course date (within the week of the course), and we will offer class credit for a future workshop.
Call us at 518.523.2512 or email email@example.com to request a refund.